Saturday, December 26, 2009


We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We sure did!
Lane got all kinds of great toys and books and we had the best time
helping him open them. We spent Christmas Eve with Chris' family and Christmas day with my family. It was great to see everyone. Now we just have to figure out where we will put
everything. My parents gave us a video camera for Christmas so I hope to post
some video footage soon. I have to find time to read the directions first!

Lane is growing so fast. We weighed him on our scale and he weighed 15.4 pounds. I am pretty sure each cheek weighs a pound a piece. I love cheeks! I am so glad Lane has such pinchable ones! He is smiling all of the time, except for when I get the camera out. We are going to have to talk to him about that! He is talking more (well making sounds) and trying so hard to get a giggle to come out! We love it! He is such a sweet, and easy going baby! He is sleeping from around 10:00 pm to 6:30 am pretty consistently which is great!

I'll be relaxing and enjoying time with my little man next week before I have to go
back to work on the 4th. Not looking forward to it :(

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment