Thursday, June 17, 2010

Missing our friends!



Last month, two of Lane's buddies, Will and Liza, moved to Mississippi. We miss the Parish's so very much. I always look out the window while cooking dinner thinking I am going to see Liza following her daddy around the yard or Sam, the yellow lab, laying in the driveway. If I hear a car door close and lookout, I expect to see Elizabeth carrying Will on her hip and Liza holding her hand as they go into the house. We sure miss making last minute dinner plans with the Parish's and Elizabeth's way of throwing together a yummy dinner in the matter of minutes. Sunday afternoon gatherings on the porch are just not the same without them. Chris is having withdrawals from borrowing Lee's tools and lawncare equipment. I miss having Elizabeth next door to ask all my baby questions. We love you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I was totally not prepared to see and read that post.....I just wanted a cute update on Lane.....I now sit at my computer with tears streaming down my cheeks! We love and miss y'all soooo much!

    ReplyDelete